The Management of United Drug Packaging Group Europe has a stated mission of being ‘the preferred partner to the Life Sciences industry’ and realise that a strong culture of Quality is fundamental to achieving this goal.
We have accordingly implemented and resourced a Quality Management System. This System has the safety of the patient/consumer and the protection of customers’ product as its core aims.
At United Drug Packaging Group Europe, Quality is not a concept but a property which arises from five core principles:
- The careful design, qualification and continual improvement of our processes.
- The continuous development and dissemination of our process knowledge and understanding of process risks
- The effective training and development of our people
- Synergistic partnerships with our customers and suppliers
- Total Compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements (including 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC as amended) current Good Manufacturing Practice and the principles of ISO9000:2008
These principles are central to our company philosophy and will be applied rigorously by all our people to everything that we do.
This policy has been implemented throughout the United Drug Packaging Group Europe and has been communicated to all employees.